Monday, February 6, 2012

(Retro) Day In Review

On Friday I spent the morning working on my HTTP Server. After 8th Light University, we had a discussion about what the University events should look like moving forward. I felt like it was a productive meeting to discuss the changing style of the event (as more and more attendees are present). We also had a quick meeting for Artisan.

Afterwards, I took a look at the Jukebox code base in an attempt to try to implement a new feature. On the to-do list was a feature request for a hammertime to pause the system upon completion. The idea being that if a standup hammertime plays then the users will not want jukebox to continue afterwards to it can be quiet for standup. I plan to revisit the little work I had on this when I have some free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment