Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day In Review

Today I put a workflow in place to go end to end and back with a payment. It felt good since this story was so large and took so long to accomplish. I am not, however, finished and I still have a good amount of refactoring to complete. There are a few abstractions left to make this code feel nice and clean. Specifically, my controller actions feels very procedural and it should be delegating a lot of what it does to other modules. Once I refactor and tighten up the workflow (ie: make the UI feel less clunky) then I will be able to call this done.

I feel happy with my code so far since it put in place modules that will be able to support all kinds of future (and unknown) transactions. That means that the development time for future types of payments should be shortened. We have our IPM tomorrow morning and I plan on demoing what I have available at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment