Friday, June 10, 2011

Acceptance Testing and other Small Projects

This week I fixed and added to Cob Spec, which is a simple HTTP Server testing framework. It runs using FitNesse and Ruby Slim and so far tests for a 200 OK response and a 404 Not Found response when necessary. The plan is to expand Cob Spec further and have more rigorous testing. I'm in the process of extending Cob Spec and I started working on a fixture to simulate simultaneous browser requests, but this is still a work in progress. Eventually (when everything decides to cooperate), this test will be part of the Cob Spec suite.

This week I was also able to complete my first Artisan story (for a whopping one point!). I am now trying to focus on becoming more fluent in Rails and have the opportunity to add to the many Rails projects in progress at 8th Light. Besides Artisan, I have been working with Paul on Credence.

On a side note: It feels good to have Tic-Tac-Toe behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment